Carl has moved to the IHA Recovery Specialists (734 622 5016) and Packard Health (734 474 0011) in Ann Arbor. He will continue as the Medical Director for the Michigan Health Recovery Program and Dawn Farm. Cathy will be continuing her work with Olive, our Therapy Dog, at local nursing homes. Stan (The Man) and Bea (Bellatrix) crossed the Rainbow Bridge recently, and we miss them!
Please read below to find out how to continue your care (or get an appointment if you are a seeking care):
If you are being treated/seeking treatment for chemical dependency (addiction), you can be seen at two different locations:
- IHA Recovery Specialists, 4200 Whitehall Road, Ann Arbor, 48105. Please call 734 622 5016 for an appointment.
- Packard Health, 3174 Packard Road, Ann Arbor 48108. Please call 734 474 0011 for an appointment (Wednesday afternoons)
- Patients interested in treatment for chronic pain or addiction should contact IHA unless they are interested in Vivitrol.
- If you are interested in Vivitrol, call the Packard Clinic.
- If you are interested in the Sinclair Method for alcohol, call IHA.
- If you are PREGNANT, please call our voicemail or email (see below); we will get you the earliest possible appointment!
- if you are pregnant and in withdrawal, and cannot reach any provider, go to your Labor and Delivery and ask for help.
- If you are being treated for chronic pain, please call IHA Recovery Specialists (above).
- If you are seeking detox services (ie, inpatient) you can also go to https://www.macmhb.org/membership/pihp to find out who would be funding your treatment, depending on where you live. If you are in Washtenaw County, call 734 669 8265; if you are in Wayne County, call 800 241 4949.
- We are going to continue this website, our office voicemail and email address into 2019 (see below).
- If you wish to have your records sent to a new provider, please fax a release form (from your new provider) to 734-212-2121.
- Please contact us directly at [email protected] or (734) 368-9871. You can also use our "contact us" form on this website.
We want to thank all our patients for allowing us to be involved in your care and your recovery. It has been a privilege to work with you!
Carl, Cathy, Sherrie, Tracy, Stacy.....and Olive!
Christensen Recovery Services
Carl W. Christensen, MD, PhD
Cathy M. Christensen, MSN, FNP-C