To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible treatments to manage your chronic pain medications and/or chemical dependency.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Suboxone/Zubsolv/Vivitrol/Sinclair Method Form - Please complete and bring this with you. You can also fax to (734) 212-2121.
- Demographics/Insurance Information Form
- History and Physical Form for chronic pain patients + demographics. Please complete and bring with you.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
We ask that you complete your paperwork and sign release forms before meeting with either Carl or Cathy Christensen. This will usually mean a visit to our office where you will not see the provider or be provided with any prescriptions. This allows us to determine whether or not we will be able to provide you the services that you are looking for. If you are not able to complete the paperwork prior to your first visit, we will ask you to come in and fill the forms out before meeting with one of our providers. Please be aware that this may result in an extra visit.
What Forms Do I Need to Fill Out?
If you are seeking treatment for chronic pain, please complete the "Demographics/Insurance Information Form" and the "History and Physical Form" above.
If you are seeking treatment for Chemical Dependency, please complete the "Demographics/Insurance Information Form" and the "Suboxone/Zubosolv/Vivitrol/Sinclair Method Form".
These forms can be faxed to 734-212-2121. If you send them through email, they will not be encrypted.